/set up = done!/ 07/13/2009
This has been one long weekend moving into an equally long week! After upwards of 25 hours at the shop (and a rilly big party in the middle of it all) we managed to finish the plumbing, the head and get it all put together! for a first shot with no skills to speak of, we had a pretty phenomenal learning curve. 

We tested with air last night. Both exhausted, I'm glad badkitty encouraged me to just get it done. So today, we knew exactly what needed to be fixed. We only had two lines that were leaking. Tomorrow we'll get our propane tanks and test for real! wheeeeeeee!



Leave a Reply